Terms & Conditions
- This website is provided for informational purposes only. All information is given in good faith but show, theatre and all other information is subject to change and we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Bookings made via this site are supplied by Encore Tickets Limited and other suppliers chosen by Encore Tickets Limited. Encore Tickets is a member of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR), and operates within the code of practice STAR sets down for its members. For more information on STAR, please see www.s-t-a-r.org.uk.
- All transactions for theatre vouchers bought through links from this site will be processed by LondonTheatreGift.com which is a part of Encore Tickets Limited. As such your purchase will also be governed by the terms and conditions specified on the LondonTheatreGift.com website.
- All shows, restaurants and hotels are subject to availability.
- Once booked, tickets and packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
- This site acts as an agent only, and has no control over the event or venue.
- All Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- All vouchers may not be exchanged for tickets already supplied, other goods or cash, and are not transferable for value.
- London Theatre Gift Vouchers can be bought in denominations of £10, £20 and £50, and can be redeemed against full price and discounted theatre tickets for all West End theatre shows, theatre hotel breaks, and dinner and show packages, as supplied by Encore Tickets Limited.
- Dinner and Show Vouchers can be bought in denominations of either £25 or £55, and can be used to redeem a package that includes a ticket to a West End show, and a two-course set menu dinner at one of our selected restaurants. You will be given a list of available packages when you phone to redeem your voucher. Most packages are available Monday to Thursday Evenings but may exclude school holidays.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser/venue, which are available from Encore Tickets Limited on request. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission, and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
- After purchasing London Theatre Gift Vouchers your name and address will be held by Encore Tickets Limited, which is licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking, and not for on-going marketing purposes.
- All rights in this website, including copyright, are owned by LNO Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of LNO Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- TheatreVouchers.net makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website, and screen out anything that may damage it. TheatreVouchers.net shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Any disclaimers and exclusions or liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TheatreVouchers.net or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Please note separate voucher types may have their own additional terms and conditions.
- This website, any content contained herein, and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. All contracts are concluded in English.
TheatreVouchers.net is part of the Local Nights Out network and is owned and operated by LNO Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with a company registration number of 6177914. This website is provided for informational purposes only. All information is given in good faith but show, theatre and all other information is subject to change and we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.